Thursday, October 08, 2009

Getting Dumber By The Day

This list of Random Thoughts of People Our Age offers 55 revealing gems penned by people born ... oh, let's take a wild guess here ... in the 1980s. Enjoy.

7. The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.

14. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

19. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

25. While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.

31. Bad decisions make good stories.

44. I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes.

49. I think that if, years down the road when I'm trying to have a kid, I find out that I'm sterile, most of my disappointment will stem from the fact that I was not aware of my condition in college.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home